The most common reason for being rejected due to "high risk website" is unavailable or undesirable public information about your website traffic. We use tools such as Alexa, Similarweb, SEMRush and others to determine your traffic sources prior to your site being approved. If most of your traffic is coming "direct" or from "links", you are likely to be rejected as this indicates undesirable traffic sources. Please use these tools yourself to see what your public traffic data looks like before submitting a support ticket with us.
The second most common reason for being rejected is that our administrators have deemed your site to be low quality and need improvement to both user experience and content for consideration. Some key things we look for before approving sites are:
- Is your content well written for the desired audience?
- Is your content original or are you re-posting from other sources?
- Do you offer a way to engage with your audience? Contact forms, social media, email etc?
If you answered yes to these questions and were still rejected, it's likely your site fell into one of our high risk categories.
There are certain categories of websites that tend to attract poor quality traffic that don't deliver value to advertisers. While your site may have great traffic, we do not accept sites in certain categories.
These categories may include, but are not be limited to:
- Bitcoin Faucets
- APK Downloads
- MP3 sites
- Adult Sites
- Article Submissions
- Blogspot, Weebly, or other free hosting sites
- Drug, Violence, Guns, Gambling or other Extreme topics
- YouTube clones
- Converter sites (youtube to mp4/mp3)
- Link Shorteners
- Anime Sites
- Overtly Sexual / Fetish related
- eCommerce sites that sell anything, or have a cart functionality
- WAP Portals
- Ad Networks - please contact us directly at email@example.com before submitting your network.
In addition, we also ban sites we suspect were created for the purposes of cheating via iframes or bots. We have a highly trained moderation team who can detect these sites. However, a very small percentage of sites are rejected for this reason.